Health & Safety
- The boat is fully renovated (2020).
- Our boat meets and surpasses the terms of EU regulations and Greek legislation.
- The boat is provided with all rescue equipment dictated by law, (life jackets, flares, whistles, life raft, first aid kits, fire extinguishers, VHF/DSC CLASS -D, EPIRB 406 MHZ, GPS, navigation lights, auto bilge pumps, dock lines, electric anchor and anchor)
- The boat is guaranteed to be completely seaworthy and in safe working order, and have been inspected and certified by the Greek register of shipping.
- The boat is insured against material damage, sea pollution, and accidents caused to other people’s boats or property.
- If the departure of the boat is not advisable – or may be dangerous due to conditions such as bad weather or technical problems, then the captain has the sole discretion to delay, postpone or cancel the cruise departure or even make adjustments to the itinerary for safety reasons.
|SIZE||11,50m x 3,75m|
|ENGINE||Volvo Penta 390 HP|
|MAX SPEED||20 miles/h|
|CRUISE SPEED||15 miles/h|
|BOARDING LADDER||Yes , 2 (fitted)|